View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 01:29 PM   #115
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Chapman View Post
Right now, I am a bit conflicted about this. ...
I agree that not listing PDF as being supported is the right idea. The PDFs i've tried were somewhat difficult to read as the reflowed text included header and foot info and frequently "absorbed" spacing that was needed to understand where one segment of text ended and another began, sort of a paragraph analogy to a run-on sentence.

I do think that when you're ready (or perhaps now) that MOBI should be associated. I've had some AZW3 files (DRM removed and convertible in calibre) fail to open, but I haven't researched the issue to see what is the cause.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote