View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 06:05 AM   #112
Jim Chapman
Addict
Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lumia 950 Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwig View Post
My Win10 installation just updated the other day. It mentioned a fix/improvement to the text selection. So far, I've found selection very much improved on my touch-only 8" Win10 tablet. Thanks.
Thanks for that.

The other newly introduced feature that I'd be interested to have feedback on is the reading of MOBI/AZW and PDF books. Freda does now support opening these book types, but:
  • It's quite a lot slower than EPUB and FB2
  • PDF layout is quite bad (it should work OK for books consisting mainly of a sequnce of paragraphs, but images will end up out of place)
Feedback welcome.
Jim Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote