View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 08:10 PM   #12
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
There's a perfectly good two-year-old stable release and there are releases called "nightlies". At worst I think it's confusing that these "nightlies" could, as a rule of thumb, also be called something like "betas," but that should apply to any software with a certain degree of CI.
I am used to follow OTA updates. These last few months, I've experienced frequent mangled screens when coming back from sleep. It was enough to tap on the top right corner to get back with a nice reading screen. Not a big problem. Nevertheless...

I updated yesterday to v2015.-1422-g021e3db and everything came back to normal like in the good days of yore. I had thought that maybe my Kindle had caught a kind of cold, but it seems it's not the case.

roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote