View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 01:57 AM   #28
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
chapter name display

I read only kepubs, and usually choose the page number display by chapter, but recently I tried display by entire book. I missed the current chapter name, so redid the patches with

patch_name = `Always display chapter name on navigation menu`
patch_enable = `yes`

but it doesn't work (on my Aura One). I tried twice since I thought I might have made a mistake, but the result is the same: just the page number, on several books I tried.

Did anybody have a similar problem?
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote