View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 09:17 AM   #7
Tikker
Zealot
Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Galaxy S7, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangri View Post
To a point. Not as well as Google's Play Books does (at least the moon which I've checked out). On top of that -- can I continue reading on Mac with moon? Can I upload my books wirelessly with moon? From my brief glance at their web-page the answer to both is no.

um, of course you can upload books wirelessly with moon. you can do it within moon, or sideload, or use dropbox, or whatever.

this requirement to run on a mac is new tho. if you've got limitations, you need to spell them out right away

playbooks was basically built for android, so I'm not really sure what your asking anymore

you don't want any other solutions, yet you created the poll that asked for other options.....smh
Tikker is offline   Reply With Quote