View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 05:48 PM   #835
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by edeniz View Post
http://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-30307[1-3]
Moving to characters list works well, align does not.
The changes for centeredcat_to_characters, pairingcat_to_characters_ships and
romancecat_to_characters_ships are completely unrelated to anything to do with alignment.

That story doesn't use align, it uses style. Use keep_style_attr or add_to_keep_html_attrs:,style.

Which isn't going to solve all your problems because the source for that story is using <span> with a style with text-align:center, which is a bit odd and also requires an addition to CSS:
Code:
span.center {
    display: block;
    text-align: center;
}
Using a span with display: block like that is poor tag choice and arguably incorrect usage by the author.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edeniz View Post
http://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-29819
I don't see what you've talking about for this one and Romance. It's Romance > Cordelia/Xander and processing as I expected.

You're making a wrong assumption about Action/Adventure -- I'm not looking for '/' for ships, just what ever comes after Romance. And none of the examples URLs you posted have it...
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote