View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 10:26 AM   #41
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
I don't know if this is a plug in or an Aura problem but on the reading stats the number it gives for finishing the current chapter is ridiculously low. Like 3 seconds or 9 seconds. And I've barely started the chapter meaning that there's 44 pages to go. It doesn't seem to get any more accurate as I progress through the chapter either.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote