View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 05:13 PM   #30
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
I'll be in the minority who are considering the iPad as a predominantly reading-oriented device. I'm going to hold out for a while and see if developers make some good software for reading/document handling that takes advantage of the iPad's hardware much more practically and efficiently than a pageturn animation. I'd also like to see where other products are going (including reflective screens), and how Apple responds in gen2.

If I had to pick between a Kindle and an iPad, it would be a pretty easy choice for me, even though I'm not an Apple fan. Perhaps if the Kindle were $100 or less, I'd be more convinced.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote