Thread: Hisense A7 5G
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 09:25 PM   #31
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryhermit View Post
Then again, I have put a 6 inch e-reader into a pants pocket.
But was it comfortable? Was it convenient?

I, too, have been able to do the same because I tend to wear rather baggy clothes. However, even then, there are times when it can be a bit of a stretch, making it awkward to retrieve or put away the reader. In such instances, a smaller device is both more convenient and comfortable.

When I know that I'll be needing a device with more screen real estate, I usually carry around a shoulder bag or knapsack. And if I'm going to do that, then chances are I'll want to carry around something even larger than 6 inches in size.

But I'm not everyone, and I suppose there must be a market for such sized devices. I just hope that they don't forget that there is also a market for smaller sized devices as well.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote