View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 11:39 PM   #544
bookyboy
Addict
bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanReads View Post
This definitely plays a role in why I'm so disappointed in the Libra screens I've seen so far. I have a Voyage and an Oasis and the screens are just so much better. It's hard for me to not keep comparing them to any Kobo I get.
...and I’m testing a Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8” right now and its screen is bloody gorgeous, including with the night (orange) light on.

Kobo really stands out, alone, with their screen/lighting issues.
It’s really unfortunate given how great the rest of the Kobo package is.
bookyboy is offline   Reply With Quote