View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 11:18 PM   #543
SusanReads
Addict
SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SusanReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
That said, Amazon has managed to improve the frontlight of Kindles, so it's not impossible.
This definitely plays a role in why I'm so disappointed in the Libra screens I've seen so far. I have a Voyage and an Oasis and the screens are just so much better. It's hard for me to not keep comparing them to any Kobo I get.
SusanReads is offline   Reply With Quote