View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 04:11 PM   #542
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookyboy View Post
What I would say about this is that the Forma and the Libra are the problem, not so much Kobo.

I’m interested to see if they get better with their lighting on their next revisions of these very thin one handed devices where all the technology appears to be in the handle and grip. That design aesthetic is the common element with these two devices and they are the only two that have screen irregularities of any magnitude in the Kobo family (to my knowledge)
I think it has more to do with the large screens than the one handed design. The Aura One and Forma seem to be getting the most complaints about lighting.

The Clara had completely separate issues that was a Kobo QC problem (not enough blackout take was used around the screen, causing the light bleed). It was fixable by users, but shouldn't have happened in the first place.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote