View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 10:39 PM   #181
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'm requesting that all the copies of War of the Worlds be put back online because is is public domain.

And I quote from Feedbooks... This work is available for countries where copyright is Life+70 and in the USA.

So why was it taken down when it is clearly Public Domain?
I'd say Feedbooks got it wrong. Wells died in 1946, so his work will be in the Life +70 public domain from 1 January 2017.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote