View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 10:32 PM   #10
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Yeah, that scroll, scroll, scroll statement right after mentioning the Kindle told me that he had not used an ebook reader. Plus, I don't think scrolling particularly impedes savoring words. As for savoring words, I often use the bookmark feature when I'm reading an ebook when I see a line or paragraph that really impresses me and I'll go back and savor those parts and think about them. And then his statement about how novelists will have to adapt and capture readers interest right away. Well, hasn't that always been the case?

I listen to a lot of NPR myself, but when is one of its programs going to interview actual ebook enthusiasts?
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote