View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 03:29 AM   #123
Soldim
Not so important
Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 4, iPad, Kobo Glo 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalandar View Post
Point out where my argument is wrong? You keep saying it SHOULD be your business, but can't come up with any plausible reason why it should be.
When I sit in front of my computer and click on a link in a browser window, then what happens is my business, and the site I am currently visiting. Not the business of someone who's site I visited in the last 24 hours and where I clicked a link.

Ghostery, AdBlock, DoNotTrackMe, Collusion and NotScripts help me to ensure that it stays my business.
Soldim is offline   Reply With Quote