View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:15 PM   #617
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, 2 Kindle Fire HDs, Nexus 7, 3 Phablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by slantybard View Post
I have renamed the Caecilia font from the extracted PW fonts. I have made NO changes to the actual font. I added the new font as a custom font and took screenshots. The PW displays both fonts totally differently even though they are the same actual fonts.

(thanks for telling me this weird PW quirk Blossom)
Hmm even I didn't notice it has more weight! I've been thinking about this....why on earth would they want the default fonts to show up lighter than it's actually weight? It makes no sense!

The K4 has the same problem. Possibly the K3 too...

Last edited by Blossom; 02-18-2013 at 04:38 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote