View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 01:03 AM   #1590
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
I started Cold Days last night. Read about 100 pages before forcing myself to go to bed. Rather than mess with spoiler tags, I'll sum up my reactions so far with...

Yay! (Because, well, Harry. Duh.)
Oooh!
Oh crap!
LOL!
Sh-- look out!

Okay, one spoiler tag.

Spoiler:
Cat Sith is awesome. I don't yet know how much of a role he has here, but that moment when he started to respect Harry was a pretty cool moment. I don't even know why I love the "Malk of all Malks" so much. Probably because, well, magical fae cat thing.

Yeah, loving it so far!
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote