View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 03:31 PM   #10
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by javyn View Post
kevin: I'm reading about this Cyanogenmod people run on SDcards....can you tell me or link me a little more info on this?

Would putting this mod or Android on an SDcard, would that 1) make the Nook HD+ run slower since it's loading off SD and 2) require me to root to boot of the SD or not?

Thanks!

edit: I played with it a little at Best Buy today, I love the device itself, dislike the BN OS.
If you install on a fast SD card, you won't really notice any slowness. And you don't need to root, you burn the SD image to your SD card, insert it on the device, and off you go. If you want to use the stock software, simply remove the SD card.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote