View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 09:01 AM   #5
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName View Post
I have both the 7.0 and the 10.1 Galaxy Tab 2 and neither has a micro USB port. It comes with the 30 pin USB cord which will plug into the computer USB port or the wall adapter to charge it. You can get an OTG adapter which will accept a USB- flash drive, mouse, keyboard, etc. Look on Amazon or eBay for the OTG. Or Check Fry's. I found some there for about $7?.

http://www.frys.com/product/7146712?...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

http://www.amazon.com/Adapter-Dongle...galaxy+tab+otg

I have found the OTG dongles extremely useful for transfering things through a flash drive. I can watch movies from the flash drive that way also. I find it easier than connecting the cord to the computer.
Thanks for catching my mistake.

The OP didn't specify which Tab 2 they were considering, but if it is the 7", I'd recommend searching to see if any places are clearancing out the Student Edition. I picked that up in September... includes a white Tab 2, keyboard dock, and USB dongle.

The keyboard dock is high quality and coupled with either a USB or bluetooth mouse, it makes a nice little workstation. (keyboard dock also has a headphone jack so speakers or headphones can be attached to that rather than the device itself)
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote