View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 02:26 AM   #352
toddos
Guru
toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nokia Lumia 920 (Freda)
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea345 View Post
For night mode - triple click on the home button, aagstn. If the triple click on the home button doesn't work, go to settings / general /accessibility / Triple-click Home should be set to White/Black.

This turns your whole iPad into Night Mode, but it's better than none. There are annoying backlit bar in iBooks.

I'd love it if they set up their bookshelf "collections" to be sortable. At least I can group my authors by name now.
As I said above, accessibility -> invert colors is not a valid replacement for night mode. That inverts everything, including any images in books.
toddos is offline   Reply With Quote