View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 08:49 AM   #7
bunodosoma
Connoisseur
bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PE,Novel,Nook Color
As Glow says the Nook Color can boot from its sd slot or its internal firmware. The N2A stands for "Nook to Android". It's just a commercially available mcrosd with CM7 on it for those folks who don't want to make their own. I use microsd to run CM7 on my Nook Color and it works very well. If I want to return to a stock Nook I just pop the card out. This great for people trying to mod a tablet - mistakes are reversible. As far as I know the PE does not check the sd card during boot only internal. As I've said before it greatly reduce risk of fooling around with the PE. Because the PE is a "special" appliance I would not recommend using the N2A in the PE.By the way Daily Steals has the Nook Color for $149 today although I don't know if it's refurbished or about the warranty.
bunodosoma is offline   Reply With Quote