View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 09:23 PM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Hi Zuzu! Welcome!

I'm not sure I understand your problem, but if someone who does doesn't answer here, you might try the forum at http://www.entourageedge.com/forums/forum.php.

When I download something to my PE I get a down arrow icon in the notification bar showing that it is downloading, or the download history page comes up with my new download coming in at the bottom. That lock icon is suspicious -- is your eDGe locked out for some reason?

I'm going to see if I can find a pdf to download from a web page, and see what I get.

Good luck! I'm sure there's a solution.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote