View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 10:03 AM   #10
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Harry T, many thanks for introducing me to this book, which I've just finished reading. It started a bit slow, but the second half was a real page-turner. I never guessed the dénouement.

But did you notice the glaring discrepancies in the dates? If the guys had no contact with the civilised world since March 1865, how could they know about ..... but I'll say no more so as not to spoil the very surprising ending.

A really good book. Thanks for your time in preparing and uploading it.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote