View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 05:12 AM   #1
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Strange reformatting of the CSS in 0.1.17

I've installed v0.1.17 and have noticed some strange behaviour with it's handling of the CSS code in my files.

The code I entered looking like this:

Code:
span.dropcap {float: left; font-size: 4.7em; line-height: 0.8em; margin-right: 3pt; margin-bottom: -0.1em;}
body {text-align:justify; font-family: Baskerville, Times New Roman, Serif;}
p {margin: 0px; text-indent: 1em;}
p.noindent {text-indent: 0;}
span.title {font-size: 40px; font-weight: bold;}
span.subtitle {font-size: 20px; font-weight: bold;}
div.centre {text-align: center;}
h2 {text-align: center;}
img.cover {height: 100%;}
blockquote.sign {border-style: solid; border-width: 1px 0px 1px 0px; border-color: black;}
But Sigil v0.1.17 has changed it to look like this:

Code:
  span.dropcap {float: left; font-size: 4.7em; line-height: 0.8em; margin-right: 3pt; margin-bottom: -0.1em;}  body {text-align:justify; font-family: Baskerville, Times New Roman, Serif;}  p {margin: 0px; text-indent: 1em;}  p.noindent {text-indent: 0;}  span.title {font-size: 40px; font-weight: bold;}  span.subtitle {font-size: 20px; font-weight: bold;}  div.centre {text-align: center;}  h2 {text-align: center;}  img.cover {height: 100%;}
For some reason v0.1.17 has taken all my CSS code and put it all on one line, this never happened with any of the earlier version.

Is this a fault, or some new way of handling CSS?
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote