View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 04:53 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pan2 View Post
Just curious how html conversion works (as provided by amazon). I had an html file with a couple images, and I sent the html file only, and amazon complained that it could not convert the file. It didn't say why, but I'm guessing it's the lack of images. Would it would if I had sent the images too? Or is there some other issue?
Welcome to MobileRead, pan.

Someone here can help you answer your question, I'm sure.

In the meantime, have you sent the file with the images to see if it would help?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote