View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 02:06 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzebra View Post
I don't know, when I try to actually book it I get €186,80 for a two-way journey. Which still isn't bad - just not what is advertised. I would also need a hotel, or a couch, and a way to get from Paris Nord to get to whatever cafe is giving you kickbacks for drawing in gullible ebook lovers. Suggestions?
pff, isn't that always the way. the same thing happens to me whenever i try to get one of the "super promo discount !!" airfares advertised. well, i hope you manage to get it somehow... maybe take an earlier train ?

i'd offer you my sofa but... i don't have one. however i know patricia has stayed in 2 different hotels right near the Gare du Nord the last times she's come, for convenience. i'm sure she'll be happy to tell you their names and whether they are decent. there are others too. i don't actually know them but perhaps a travel site could give you some tips (note to self : look into cheap hotels for future reference). as for getting around in the city, might i propose our fine public transport system, aka "the métro" (or "the bus", depending). or, if you like to walk, Gare du Nord is not actually very far from la Trottinette (note to self : tell owner of la Trottinette i'd like kickbacks from now on).

just so you know, it looks like the definitive date will be the 31st. perhaps i should edit the threads to reflect that.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote