View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 01:41 PM   #1
Inferno
Connoisseur
Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Inferno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablets
Is there a plugin around to quickly change between a display of author list

I was wondering if there is a plugin to quickly switch between the displayed listing order being author sort and author as entered.

Normally I much prefer the display to be by author sort EXCEPT when I'm trying to compare a directory of books to the calibre library. Then it is all over the place lol. The same goes for title view. There are times that I want to compare a list of books and have to jump all over the place.

I see it is supposed to be able to be changed in tweaks but when I look at the tweaks in preferences I can't see how to do it.

All I want to do is compare a directory of authors that is first name last name to the calibre library to see what is missing.

I see in the tag manager I can make a permanent change BUT I don't want to mess with it permanently.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote