View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 05:19 PM   #131
dskag
Enthusiast
dskag solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.dskag solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.dskag solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.dskag solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.dskag solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.dskag solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.dskag solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.dskag solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.dskag solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.dskag solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.dskag solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle
Where does the .mobi file end up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
Running mobi2mobi from the command prompt is really easy. Just make sure that you put both the mobi2mobi.exe file and your book in the same directory. Then from the command prompt change to that directory. The command is then: mobi2mobi.exe (the name of your book file with extension) --outfile (the name of your new file with the extension .mobi, .prc or .azw - put it in quotes if it has spaces) --title (put the new title in quotes) --author (author's name in quotes)

Send me a note if you have problems.

cheers
I ran mobi2mobi.exe from the command prompt. I get and whole string of facts that looks like the program worked (no error notices). But, where do I find the new changed .mobi file? Can't seem to locate it. Thanks.
dskag is offline   Reply With Quote