View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 09:50 AM   #57
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
I queue up my reading list on Goodreads. I have access to the internet while at work but I can't read, so I make the best use of my time. When I'm done a book I mark it as read on Goodreads and check the next book on the list. On my ereader I go directly to the menu and select the next book. Once or twice a month I connect to Calibre, make sure the next ten items are on the ereader, delete the read items and charge it.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote