View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 12:08 AM   #13
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
I haven't examined the source, but just as a possible clue, I think this has happened with some mis-named fonts. Perhaps fixing the name might help?
You may be on to something. I will build again the webfonts and make a new try.

If somebody knows how Kobo checks a font-family name... I know already that for sideloaded fonts, they apply a strict naming-convention, maybe they follow some special rules for embedded fonts too?

Could FontForge be of some service for this? I mean renaming cleanly the font-family name or at least checking its proper name.

Last edited by roger64; 03-18-2013 at 12:20 AM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote