Thread: Audio Books
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 07:59 PM   #17
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
I just wish that Audible would make it a universal app and support playlists. In iTunes, I keep a couple of playlist (fiction and nonfiction) to keep track of what I haven't listened to yet.
That would be handy. Since I have plenty of space on my iPod Touch, I download all unlistened to audiobooks to it and delete audiobooks as soon as I've finished, meaning that the Downloaded category is my to-be-read list and the Not Downloaded category is stuff I've read, but this obviously isn't ideal.

My husband doesn't use the Audible app to listen to audiobooks, so I use iTunes to keep track for him. He puts 'finished' in the Grouping box under the Info tab when he removes the audiobooks from his iPod and I use a smart playlist to sort by that.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote