View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 11:14 AM   #12
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
I certainly found it easier to browse for books in the physical store rather than on-line.
My experience is just the opposite. At least with Amazon. I find that their recommendations for similar books based on the one I'm looking at and suggestions based on my wish list or buying habits etc are excellent and give me much to browse and learn about, in fact I often find myself spending way too much time following suggestions, and browsing books.

This could never happen in a physical book store arranged by category and author.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote