View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 11:07 AM   #23
Corpsegoddess
Groupie
Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
The other drawback to a reset is that the corrupt data (in my case at least) came ON a sync from Kobo; shelves were restored to me that I had dropped a long time ago; this was apparent from looking in the database at the time stamps on the rows in the shelves table.
Exactly. When I could delete them, they reappeared with every sync.

You have dates with yours? Interestingly enough, my offending shelves are missing the "created on" date.
Corpsegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote