View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 07:46 AM   #115
mngalaxy
mngalaxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mngalaxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mngalaxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mngalaxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mngalaxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mngalaxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mngalaxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mngalaxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mngalaxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mngalaxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mngalaxy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
Since Amazon started introducing the Kindle in Japan, there are commercial English-Japanese dictionaries available. For more information, see this thread.
Apparently, Kindles sold in Japan come with the Progressive Eiwa Chuujiten English-to-Japanese dictionary preinstalled.

Also several Kindle users have already created EDICT based Japanese Kindle dictionaries. If you still want to create your own dictionary install ActivePython 2.7.2 and pyGlossary, then convert your Babylon file to a tab-delimited file and follow these instructions to convert it to a Kindle dictionary.
I have found, but they're not available for buying yet . The link you gave me doesn't contain any Japanese dictionary at all. Guess that I have to wait for a little while. Anyway, thanks a lot
mngalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote