Thread: Accessories Wall charger alternative
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 10:44 AM   #20
SquiddOhio
Connoisseur
SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.

Device: Kindle Touch
I have a lot of things that need to be charged, and I found this handy device (I think at "Smarthome").
I installed it at desktop level and wired it from an outlet just below it, at floor level. It has 2 USB ports, and senses the power needs of any attached device, and shuts off the charging when the device is fully charged, although most devices today do that internally.
I find that it works great for iPhones, iPods and surely all things Apple, as well as Kindles. One big advantage is that I do not need to keep the transformers here for any devices that charge via USB cables, just the cords.
It's a little pricy, but very convenient and highly recommended.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Wall Charaging station.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	96808  
SquiddOhio is offline   Reply With Quote