View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:53 AM   #9
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I can't imagine that crossing anyone's mind.

(not that I wouldn't mind seeing new alternatives to Tidy, mind you... it's just that I can't imagine why Flight Crew would ever take on Tidy's responsibilities. The projects have such different goals/bailiwicks, after all)
OK. I thought that Flight Crew and Tidy were parts of the same tool in Sigil. I know that you guys msut have put a great deal of work into Tidy and improved it for ebook files. I was thinking that this could be used to publish a new version of Tidy that also incorporates the error checking and vaslidation of Flight Crew.

So I rephrase the question.

Has any thought been given to publishing a new and improved version of Tidy?
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote