View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:55 AM   #20
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
What an excellent find, Doitsu! I've just sent the link to a brilliant, gifted and famous novelist who has described precisely the dizzying revolutions which this "grounded" font was designed to prevent.

Hope it works for him to any degree that might help.

I'll also forward Blossom's comment about using Sans Serif fonts with even weight on all sides.

I remember having to change the format of the MS of one of his stories because the font was unusual and the orientation of the page was landscape. Perhaps he was only making the text easier to write and read.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 10-09-2012 at 10:06 AM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote