View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 09:35 PM   #11
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@hippy dave: I'm not that familiar with all the different generations of Macs, but, err, why do you need an i386 binary? I'd understand a ppc32/ppc64 one, but was there ever an intel mac released without x86_64 support?

A bit of poking seems to reveal an i386 binary built against the 10.6 SDK with a freakishly ancient Clang build, so I'm genuinely curious as to why you need such a peculiar combo (well, it seems peculiar to me, but like I said, not really familiar with Apple stuff ).

Regardless, if you want me to add it to the first post (which I'll be glad to do, no questions there ), it'll need to bundle libarchive statically linked, and to be linked against system libs, not stuff from MacPorts/Homebrew/Fink. (I don't have a mac on hand, so no otool, so I can't really say anything about the PMS stuff, but I can tell that libarchive is not statically linked ).

Look at the kindletool-static-build.sh script in tools/ to see how I build the stuff in the first post .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 09-22-2012 at 09:43 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote