View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 11:43 PM   #23
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
I just upgraded to a 4S from my 4, the only reason was that my iPhone4's home button was starting to stick badly. Plus the telco I am with offered it gratis.

I am certainly not alone in this.

There will be the Apple diehards, keen gadget heads and fanbois who will sleep out side Apple shops for a night to be the first to own the new kid on the block, but after that initial "rush", business as usual and that means Apple may well still be behind Android powered products.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote