View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 04:09 PM   #13
Harper Kingsley
Clone Trooper
Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Hopefully they're not removing reviews just because someone doesn't have whatever as a verified purchase I changed to a new Amazon account and my first one has all my previous purchases on it, though I'll sometimes see something I bought and give it a review now.

The whole buying reviews thing or begging reviews from people that didn't read the book does smack of cheating the system to me. It's the same as those "book tweeting" services that keep hounding me; like anyone really believes the 5-star reviews of a bot :head shake:
Harper Kingsley is offline   Reply With Quote