View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 01:08 PM   #59
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I like the idea of a built in light (I have lighted covers for my ebook readers, and it would cut down on the cover weight and bulk. I have been considering getting non-lighted covers and using a clip on light as needed.), but I would only purchase a new ebook reader with a light if the contrast and clarity of the screen were not degraded by the addition of a new layer on top of the screen to account for the lights. I wasn't crazy about the Sony PRS-700 in comparison to the PRS-505. I'm very curious as to what the new Nook looks like in person. It will likely unfortunately be a while before I am able to see one in person.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote