View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 08:13 AM   #5
Nexutix
Reading and reading
Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Infibeam Pi, iPod Touch 4G, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2, Oneplus One
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
I just have no trust of putting my files anywhere that may not be there tomorrow.
Exactly. Here they are with attractive plans and cheapest prices with best flexibility. But who knows when they go out of business/sold/otherwise closed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
I'm also tempted to purchase some online storage, but 100GB or so is not sufficient and I would Ideally like to have around 1TB available.
Uploading libraries upto 100GB takes aenos even on 16MBPS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
I unfortunatly don't know any one that supplies that amount for a reasonable price.
There are (like Backify), but how do I trust them?

Last edited by Nexutix; 10-14-2011 at 08:15 AM.
Nexutix is offline   Reply With Quote