View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 09:02 AM   #1
machinogodzilla
Addict
machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PBook 902† Kindle† Nook SimpleTouch† Onyx M92† i86† M96 N96ML NotePro
Onyx Boox M90 - To buy or not to buy?

I've been following different threads on ereaders for a long time and had three different devices in my hands, and in the end I decided that Onyx Boox M90 was the one that would fulfill all my needs. So I was close to ordering the reader but then I had a quick last glance at what people say and eventually withdrew from that decision. There are lots of comments about the device constantly freezing or even dying, features not working despite firmware updates etc. so I thought that forking out almost €400 on it would be a high risk move.

So here is a question to the owners of Onyx Boox M90. Based on your experience with the device would you encourage or discourage your friend from buying Onyx Boox M90?

Last edited by machinogodzilla; 10-05-2011 at 09:05 AM.
machinogodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote