View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 10:50 AM   #76
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Again thank you for developing this plugin it served me well.
Thank you for those kind words.

It's the nature of software development to only ever be a temporary solution till something better comes along. As long as it's made a few people happy for a while that's good enough for me

It should also remain useful to those Sony users who read mainly txt or rtf files or who don't strip the DRM from their epubs.

I don't yet know whether it will work on the new Sony PRS-T1. It's possible that the T1 will have it's own built-in function. We live in hope.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote