View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 03:03 PM   #58
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwhe View Post
Under 1.9.8, even after three factory resets and the deletion of calibre database files from both my Kobo Touch internal memory and my SD card, my Home screen is still "stuck" on certain books and does not update properly with the latest books I'm reading.

My wife and I bought our KTs at the same store on the same day, and they're both running 1.9.8, but hers does not have this problem.
This is a known problem where a SD card is used. You may have noticed that when you power-on your reader the correct Home screen is briefly shown and then is quickly replaced with a Home screen showing books from your SD card. I hear that this problem is expected to be fixed in the firmware release.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote