Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 12:49 PM   #649
dpayment
Connoisseur
dpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enough

Device: PocketBook Pro 902, EB-1150, PRS505, PRS700, Jetbook, Hanlin V3, Kobo
Thumbs up Re: New Firmware - 902

Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
As far as I know it is, but 2.1.1 works quite good on the 602, so maybe you give it a try, downgrading is no problem if there are too many bugs
I installed 2.1.1 on my 902 yesterday, and it seems to work just fine. I checked several pub formats out, and as far as I can tell, it all seems to work pretty smoothly. I'm also using the latest release of CoolReader, and the only problem I've had so far is that CoolReader seems to have difficulty with changing orientation. If I'm reading in landscape mode, it doesn't seem to automatically switch to portrait when I rotate the 902 (although I only waited for a minute or so.) I turned the 902 off and back on, and the screen came up in portrait mode, but the text formatting was landscape. Had to power it off again and restart it to make it return to portrait-mode formatting. It does the same thing going from portrait to landscape.
dpayment is offline   Reply With Quote