View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 03:44 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Harlequin are my favorite publisher of romance books. They allow discounts and do not overprice their books which is why they are still going strong today. While I am more incline to read their other lines like Super Romance, American, Intrigue or Historical then the Harlequin Presents one, I do love free romance books.

I'm with Joykins on this. I don't watch daytime TV at all or nighttime for that matter. I have to tolerate it when my husband is home but for me a good book with a HEA is what I rather be doing.

One thing I love about Harlequin books is you can finish it in one afternoon. So it's great for quick reading.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote