View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 03:05 PM   #5
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Not just you guys, Canada too! The Chapters where I live practically hides the Kobo. I had to go to the counter and ask if they even carried it anymore because I could find no sign of one. The display table that was supposed to hold 6 demo's was empty. Nobody could give me an answer as to where the demos went, but they still had new ones for sale under the counter. Out of sight, out of mind?
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote