View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 07:27 AM   #260
Philippe D.
Addict
Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o; reMarkable; Onyx Max 2 Pro
I have tried writing on a regular tablet with a stylus - it is absolutely awful. Writing (and I'm not even sketching - my artistic abilities are close to zero - just writing) on the Remarkable is really pleasant - I stopped taking notebooks to meetings, just this device.

Now, yes, it is a very narrow target market, and in the current state the reading/annotating software is lagging a lot behind. But the possibility to write comfortably on a dedicated digital device does appeal to some people.
Philippe D. is offline   Reply With Quote