View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 10:44 AM   #257
Poremskyi
Poremskyi can extract oil from cheesePoremskyi can extract oil from cheesePoremskyi can extract oil from cheesePoremskyi can extract oil from cheesePoremskyi can extract oil from cheesePoremskyi can extract oil from cheesePoremskyi can extract oil from cheesePoremskyi can extract oil from cheesePoremskyi can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950 Daily Edition, PocketBook A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchbook View Post
Poremskyi, I found your review to be too emotionally written.
Yes, you're obviously right about that, and I don't pretend it to be an all-round review of the device without any emotion on my part; the dissatisfaction I feel translates into the text. After all, I'm not an independent reviewer. What those independent reviewers have produced, however, lacks details I'd like to know as a reader, therefore I collected them myself and presented in a form that some may find objectionable. I'm fine with that as long as all the points that I make are well-justified.

Yes, a fellow forum member has already replied that you can search for a book name in the file list by tapping on the magnifying glass in the top left corner of the main menu. I'm consoled that at least this functionality is there.
Poremskyi is offline   Reply With Quote